The Mercedes-Benz SUV takes another powerful step forward with the all-new 2016 GLC (formerly GLK). On a technical level, the GLC sets new standards with state-of-the-art systems, while its dynamic design conveys emotion and clarity beyond the classic off-road look and towards a more modern aesthetic.
Unparalleled in this segment is the GLC´s available AIRMATIC multi-chamber air suspension. This system allows for the combination of DYNAMIC SELECT, which allows you to personalize your drive settings for a more sporty or comfortable feel, with 4MATIC permanent all-wheel drive. So regardless of driving surface, you get both increased ride comfort and agility. And the Intelligent Drive suite of safety and assistance technologies delivers an unprecedented level of confidence and convenience.
Inside, the GLC embodies a hand-crafted character with refined details such as optional nappa leather and open-pore wood trim. Comfort and sophistication abound, as the innovative touchpad fits ergonomically in the center console, providing an easy and intuitive way to command the technologies and entertainment systems in the GLC.
The all-new 2016 GLC arrives in dealerships in November.
- Efficient 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine
- Engine output of 241 hp @ 5,500 rpm and 273 hp @ 1,300-4,000 rpm*
- 4MATIC permanent all-wheel drive
- Intelligent Drive systems such as Crosswind Assist and COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS (CPA+)
- Benchmark aerodynamics
- AGILITY CONTROL suspension
- Available AIRMATIC air suspension
- DYNAMIC SELECT multimode drive program
- Intuitive head unit with available 8.4-inch COMAND display screen
- Innovative Touchpad with COMAND Controller
- HANDS-FREE ACCESS tailgate system
For more information please contact me at edward.cheung@Mercedes-benz.ca or 647-827-6542.